Author: fly1984

what is love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 11:47:55 |Display all floors

love?

i have no idea about love,but i know so many people cares so about reality problems:such as job,appearance,family factors and so on!
in my point,love is magical,people who can give your home feeling is my Mr right and that feeling makes you feel warm,safe,comfortable
but that kind of Mr right never comes out.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 15:02:16 |Display all floors
long long years ago I saw a korean teleplays which called "what is love" on CCTV-8,so funny and light,i like it.
actually, treat everything as a child and use a simple way ,you may acuqire more than now~
pwesonal view~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 15:05:36 |Display all floors
In this word must be a person hold half of your heart is looking for  you just like you are looking for him (her)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 16:20:53 |Display all floors

love is a felling which can mature as the time goingby ,from exciting to calming, and then becom-ing  antother kind of felling--family membership.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 16:49:59 |Display all floors
what kind of love do u refer to? love exists among human beings that include man and woman, childrem and their parents, friends, relatives, ... the dots represent infinity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 16:52:32 |Display all floors

i agree with mophy3

love is one kind of feeling!! different persons will have different definitions to define his/her love in his/her heart.
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 00:01:46 |Display all floors
love means to take part in. Love a girl? Join in her life. love some people? join them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.