Author: fly1984

what is love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-6 19:06:02 |Display all floors

My understanding of love

Love, it is something very delicate. Something you feel when it comes to you. When you are in misery, it will embrace and encourage you tenderly.  When you are in the best of your self, it will cool you down and warn you that there is still much to be done. .......Many many....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 09:21:18 |Display all floors

I don't believe love

Love is selfish and also a short-term feeling, but infinitely mercy is the greatest thing in the world and would exist forever.

[ Last edited by mike000 at 2006-12-7 09:23 AM ]
There is no greater mistake than following desire;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 16:46:35 |Display all floors
Love exists among your lover,your parents,your friends,classmates,colleagues and so on. Love is a kind of feelings.The feeling is so sweet. Everyone holds it ,and hoping that it can last forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 20:34:03 |Display all floors
What is love , what is true love.Is there a standard to judge that and could you tell me that !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-20 13:55:54 |Display all floors
we loved cause we are lonely.so,maybe i can say:love is the product of loneliness.hehe~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 13:23:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.