Author: jennyx

Invitation from Ex-boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-11 17:25:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jennyx at 2006-4-11 12:54
thanks again and here is what i think

you are the first one gave some different opinion.

and again, i want to say thank you very much for all of you, cause you all care about me and don't want me  
to be hurt. i do appreicate for all of your replies.

i maybe will be hurt eventurally, maybe, but i'm sure i would not die for that. and no one would die for this.
we came to the world to experience different things and lives, happy or sad...... we don't come to the world
just to protect ourselves.

maybe i am going anyway...cause i know that's what my heart asked me to, my friends and family maybe   
think i am crazy and silly, but isn't it even more crazy and even more silly if people don't follow our hearts?

you will not die?  pls think it through: if you are hurt and cheated there ALL ALONE in an unknown country and place....no friends, and family..
jenny, that is NOT an easy thing.. you are A Women and women ar VERY sensitive with love and these things... and yes thats why its really possible that you will do SILLY things....there .........

follow your heart? sometimes your heart is BLINDED. love is blind...
(当局者迷,旁观者清)
sometimes only outsiders see what's going on...  so dont think following your heart is always right.....  try to be grown up and sensible now...

really, dont go there, it has no use. ...you should wake up..now and stop dreaming.....  life has a long way to go... dont lose yourself for such unworthy guy.....

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-4-11 05:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 14:47:58 |Display all floors
Well I totally got fed up with this saying after reading so many REASONABLE articles!
Yeah we are taught to be reasonable, to make things right no matter how we feel.

Well I don't think that have a trip in Ireland sucks.
If jennyx and her ex can eventually make it together,why doesn't she go to Ireland?
If they won't be together at last, is there anything harmful for her when she goes to Ireland? And I know that have a trip can heal a broken-heart.

Do you guys think she'll be OK if she won't go? Do you guys think she won't be hurt if she won't go?
Bullshit!
Why do we always conceal how we really feel?
Why can't we listen to our heart once?

Well jennyx,
if you are still in this love and you think you might be regret if you refuse him this time. Then have a tour in Ireland. No matter what the result will be, you won't feel regret. And you might be sorry for people around but you won't feel sorry for yourself.
Girl,live for yourself, just once.
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.