Author: jennyx

Invitation from Ex-boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-6 21:34:07 |Display all floors
I don't agree with you , author :/ love tells you where to go. love will find a way. /  I want to say , love is blind . Sometimes you will lose yourself .

Keep calm and think what you want to get realisticly  .  If the love become so tough and disappointed , Let it be .  Resum your new life .  Life is colorful .

At last , I quote Napoleon's wisdom to share with all of you .

As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life. - Napoleon Bonaparte

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 06:49:45 |Display all floors
guys... guys... before we jump to any conclusion, we must realize that this is one sided story. all we heard is the girl's story, what about the guy's story? we must take in all aspect of this problem. this matter can be seen in two ways.
1. the guys has done a lot, yet it doesnt satisfy the girl. his plan to bring her to ireland is to show how much he cares since the girl is complaining that the guy doesnt satisfy her. the trip to ireland would also give them a chance to talk things out and settle problems.
2. the guy is basically a power hungry jerk who doesnt love the girl, but want to "control" the girl. the invitation to ireland or any other place usually get a girl all emotional and touched, thus the girl would listen to him. and eventually it leads to sex and so on, but you guys get the point.
as you people seen, the thread starter claims that the guy isnt providing enough love for her, however, this is one side of the story. maybe the guy really do love teh girl, yet it's not enough for her. unless we can get the guy to express his opinion and his story, we should judge the guy and call him an ass.
as i mentioned before, there is two ways to look at it. maybe you guys can pick one way and discuss about it instead of just calling the guy an ass.
if you disagree with me, by all means ignore this post and move on to the next.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 09:16:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cooldaney at 2006-4-6 20:40
i didn't realise that you are so kind and considerate and ......

Dear author, i think after reading his post, you will feel better and know what to do next.

i agree with him a lot, let bygone ...

thank you
we can chat on msn if you want (if you didnt add me already: auchengyu@hotmail.com )

^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 09:40:03 |Display all floors
that kind of guy is unbelievable..
   so,take care of urself..and be independent/
      one who should be firm/loyal and feel passion to his love/

besides,,u don't know what might happen if u go to ireland. u might get  no one to depend on  there..that should be tough and a nightmare.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 18:06:06 |Display all floors
Follow your sense girl
no matter what you do just don't feel regret later
if you wanna go with him coz your still in love..then have a nice trip in Ireland is awesome
or stay in China like what your friends suggest.
ask your heart......not your mind
your the one who makes the final decision
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 12:54:23 |Display all floors

thanks again and here is what i think

you are the first one gave some different opinion.

and again, i want to say thank you very much for all of you, cause you all care about me and don't want me  
to be hurt. i do appreicate for all of your replies.

i maybe will be hurt eventurally, maybe, but i'm sure i would not die for that. and no one would die for this.
we came to the world to experience different things and lives, happy or sad...... we don't come to the world
just to protect ourselves.

maybe i am going anyway...cause i know that's what my heart asked me to, my friends and family maybe   
think i am crazy and silly, but isn't it even more crazy and even more silly if people don't follow our hearts?

[ Last edited by jennyx at 2006-4-11 02:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 15:47:11 |Display all floors
oh well...i dont think you should go there...this kind of invitation..to me..means nothing...it might be a miserable trip for you....and this man might just want to play a little emotional game with you...besides...i really dont think ireland is a fun place to go....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.