Author: jennyx

Invitation from Ex-boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-4 14:55:38 |Display all floors
everyone is right.
DO NOT go, no use, wasting time and at the end you will only hurt yourselves...
just forget him, go on with your life, BE STRONG lady!

cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 15:04:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 jennyx's post

The chess player says :-

Smart move by man, lady will be out moved by emotions!!!

So beware.........

They say few minutes of thrills but nine months of pain......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 15:29:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-4-4 15:04

They say few minutes of thrills but nine months of pain......

God, a few minutes of thrill and nice months of pain!!!!!!! It is so incisive to say so!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 18:53:18 |Display all floors
canadian guy, what the fluck are you talking about?  he's an arsehole why?  because this girl says he doesn't love her?  WTF!?!  i take it you've never had a relationship with a chinese girl.  they're not exactly easy to please.

and if he didn't like her a lot, why the hell would he want to take her to ireland?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 19:53:42 |Display all floors

For smogmonster:

1) Dude, I've been in China 13 years, and had relationships with several Chinese girls.  When I first came to China, I made mistakes, due to cultural differences...now I am able to have very stable, fulfilling relationships with them.  So, please tell me, what is YOUR "vast experience" with Chinese women?

2) My comment was about ONE person.  A guy who can't seem to make up his mind with this on-again-off-again relationship, and quite frankly seems to think far more about his own gratification than what is actually good for this girl.  On the other hand, YOU make a comment about ALL Chinese girls, one which not only is not true in my own personal experience, but by simple logic cannot be true.

In short -- your reply is laughable.  Yet another laowai who blames all their problems on the Chinese women, when they fail to realize that MOST of the problem is on their side.  Chinese women aren't "hard to please".  You just don't know how to do it.  And rather than look to yourself, its easier to blame them.

I rather suspect that the reason you are so defensive of this guy is because you see so much of yourself in him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 20:30:07 |Display all floors
LOL

My response was laughable?  More laughable than you calling the guy an arsehole?  You sound like one of these jealous, desperate laowai who resents the guys who can pick girls up without a problem, while you have to wine and dine them, facing questions about how much you earn and the like.

Can you please elaborate on why he is an arsehole?   

And how the hell can I see myself in this guy?  I don't even know him.  And neither do you.   That's why YOUR post is so laughable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 21:21:30 |Display all floors
Again, dude...you're ready and willing to make sweeping statements about ALL Chinese women, yet hey, THAT'S all right.  I make a comment about ONE guy, and you get all defensive about that.

"You sound like one of these jealous, desperate laowai who resents the guys who can pick girls up without a problem, while you have to wine and dine them, facing questions about how much you earn and the like"

Ummmm...dude...it is YOU who said Chinese women are "hard to please".  I have no such problem...I have many female Chinese friends, and a very close Chinese girlfriend.  How exactly is saying that Chinese women are NOT hard to please an indication that I am somehow "jealous" of other laowai?  

And regarding why I said the guy is an @sshole -- I'll elaborate.  Chinese women DO, in general, take romantic relationships more seriously than western women do.  If a foreign man wants to have a relationship with a Chinese woman, he needs to be sensitive to that -- not just do whatever the hell HE wants, whatever makes HIM feel good, without regard to the girl's situation.

For this girl to be dating a foreigner will cause enough problems.  Some people are going to look at her and assume she's just after his money, or something like that.  Then he dates her, breaks up with her, dates her, breaks up with her...something that's going to not only cause her a lot of stress, but cause a loss of face with her friends, family, etc.  

Then, WITHOUT any sort of commitment to her, no thought about the future (and a high probability that he'll just break up with her again, based on past history), he wants to invite her to go to Ireland with him.  For HIM, it may be a casual thing...but for HER to go there is a major commitment.  Her family will take it as an indication that her relationship with this guy is quite serious.  And more than likely, after she allows herself to like the guy again, he'll just dump her another time.

I'm not saying the guy is INTENTIONALLY hurting her.  Just that, like too many foreigners in China, he just keeps thinking and acting the way he would back home.  Yeah, this would be 'acceptable' in a western country; but China's not a western country, and he should be thinking MORE about the effect he's having on this girl, and LESS about gratifying his own fleeting desires.

Again, your response IS laughable.  You make sweeping (and completely inaccurate) statements about ALL Chinese women, while getting offended about my comments about ONE specific male; and you accuse me of somehow being jealous of how "easy" it is for other men to get Chinese gfs when, in fact, it is YOU who says they are "hard to please".

Please, think a little before responding.  You obviously have brain cells...please, try to utilize them.

[ Last edited by canadianguy at 2006-4-4 09:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.