Author: jennyx

invitation from Ex-boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-8 13:27:23 |Display all floors
The one thing not mentioned is.........the "s" word.......i think you should just forget his offer as to me he wants only one thing and he knows that he will get it from you (no offence)! Maybe in Ireland he is not "wanted" that much - if you follow my meaning......respect yourself and decline him...

Thats my advice!!!

Also if you have broken up three times then doesn't that tell you something???

Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 08:11:37 |Display all floors

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU LEAP

Girl is fragile sometimes, especially in entering  a circumustance. though to travel in Ireland is  not an
difficult things, you'd better think it clearly  as many unexpexted ,unpredictable things may comes to you.
At that  you will regret to go there.
anyhow  all of this is only advise,
think twice before you leap.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 18:02:08 |Display all floors

INSIST

Insist in your tolerance if you think you love him,meanwhile keep your ego.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 08:14:07 |Display all floors
who broke up with whom?

Go for the trip but not as a gf or anything like that. It might be fun. As far as ireland being boring as someone else mentioned, I've been there and it depends on  you. It's small and has different places to see. Dublin is the capitol and has quite a bit to do and there is lots of scenic beauty elsewhere.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.