Author: zoelynn

do teenagers really need mobiles?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-10 22:20:30 |Display all floors
The use of mobile phone and ownership of famous band should not be considered as a status symbol , especially for the teenagers, there is not even the necessary to have a mobile phone. They live in a limited friends and business cicles, there is little emengency or matters of life and death waiting for them to decide immidiately. For them, the majority of time spent on phone is used to chat some meaningless topics, which not only waste most of their precious time, but also drag them into a situation where they could not lift. In this way, it is better for them to get rid of cell-phone and focus themselves to what they need to do and gradually sense the necessity of cell-phone both emotionally and pragmatically.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 23:31:28 |Display all floors

Where is the fun in childhood or teenage-dom out of that notion??? Don't suppress the teenagers to become soulless kids.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 13:53:58 |Display all floors

a third way

i think it is necessary for the teenagers to hold mobile phones,so long as the family's income can afford it.But
the function of the phones the teenagers use must be limited.it is the best to let the phones only have one
function:call.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 15:50:08 |Display all floors
In my opion,they should own the mobiles.But the mobiles should be different from the adult ones.The mobles can send messages and call somebody during special time.And the manufacturers can produce the mobiles with special process.The mobiles will be set  throug  the software.It can regulate the time when the mobiles of the teenagers can use,and the mobile phones cann't do anything except for the clock function.In this way, the teenagers cann't play games and send messages during the class time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 19:44:17 |Display all floors
i don't think it is necessary for teenagers to own a mobile phones for fun particularly for a middle school student.it is known that mobile phones is a way to facilitate their communicate especially for their works,what is the purpose for middle students ,whose main tasks for them are  to study well?
It also causes negative result we desire not.As teengers own handphone for fun ,fashion and cool,they willspend more money for updated ,multifunction phones whilch are always costly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 20:53:55 |Display all floors

The teenagers should be prohibited to have mobiles.

In my perspective of view,our nation should enforce the law that don't allow the children who are under 18  to use mobilephones.Because it
do great harm to their health attributed to radioactive.Children are our nation's future constructors.We should try our best to  protect them .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 21:15:25 |Display all floors
This is my first reply.
actruely, cell phone is very useful.especially in nowaday, a lot of people communicate with short message
the wildspread thumb culture would be say that. Haveing a cell phone or not, it's up to yourself or your
parents.If you have a number of money, you can change your phone every month.who care.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.