Author: zoelynn

do teenagers really need mobiles?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-26 20:49:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zoelynn at 2006-4-3 20:15
as the mobile phones are so widely appeared in our daily life. someone said it would be cool if you didn't have a mobile phone nowadays.it might be true to some extent.but as for an adult,mobile me ...

I think it's necessary for a college student to own one. Because the social activities and community activities of universities are comparatively much more than that of senior high schools, we college students need to contact other students conveniently.
But I don't agree with those students sending and receiving entertaining messages all the time. I regard that as a waste of money and time. Life is not that entertaining, and doing so seems sort of nonsense. Just a few funny messages now and then are quite OK, don't become too interested in them.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-26 21:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zoelynn at 2006-4-3 20:15
as the mobile phones are so widely appeared in our daily life. someone said it would be cool if you didn't have a mobile phone nowadays.it might be true to some extent.but as for an adult,mobile me ...

Every coin has two sides.

[ Last edited by lotus_flower at 2006-11-27 10:20 AM ]
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-26 21:24:37 |Display all floors
In my opinion, the cellphone with the phone & Chinese SMS function is enough, the other function is no need any more. Just like broadcast, camera, MMS and so on. If you want to take digital photo indeed, to buy a professional  DC is more valuable and you can get higher quality level image.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 09:57:40 |Display all floors
It is a fashion to buy a cellphone with many function. In most of people's eyes, the more, the better.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.