welcome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 21:51:12 |Display all floors

welcome

My msn :guibingge@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 08:19:18 |Display all floors

hello.I am helen.

hello.I am helen.I want to make some friends from all over the world.if you are free.please write e-mail to me or be in touch with me by the add:leegao@vip.163.com or helenzhang1113@hotmail.com.I will reply you timely.thank you so much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 08:54:14 |Display all floors

to be your friend

glad  to  meet  you! i'm  surely  pleased to be your friend ! i am  from zhejiang  and studing in yunnan now.i don't know  whether you have heard of these provinces.  if you are  willing to contact  me ,please write to me.
email:rex314@21cn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 09:38:49 |Display all floors

looking for foreign friends.

hi, i'm a girl in shenzhen and is especially keen on learning foreign languages. My name is iris. Since i was very young, i am addicted to reading english novels and stories. I was looking forwarding to having a foreign friend who can communicate with me in english or learn from each other. Anyone who is interested please contact me. my email address/msn:xuyaniris-1984@hotmail.com or xuyaniris@126.com
have a nice day !
iris

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 14:23:13 |Display all floors
Hi, Ramon,
Welcome to China! Can we know which city are you in? Do you plan to stay in China for a long time?
I'm gald if anything i can help.
Here's my contact way: martinxie@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.