Views: 8605|Replies: 21

Hola ! Looking for chinese friend ^.^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 17:58:05 |Display all floors
Hello ! Hola ! Ni hao ! ^.^
I'll be glad if I can find some friends from China, because I like to improve my poor chinese, I would like to cvisit this beautiful country.
I'm boy from Spain (Xi Ban Ya), and It would be my pleasure to teach you spanish, catalan, french or simply talk in english at same time.
My mail/msn : lovedie29@hotmail.com
Zai jian :)
Ramon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 13:47:34 |Display all floors

welcome to china

welcome to china.
MSN:wxw2002@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 15:04:42 |Display all floors

welcome

welcome welcome warmly welcome haha.....................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 15:44:48 |Display all floors
Welcome to  Shanghai China.
Shanghai is beautiful, famous ,warm,opening city.
If you will arrange to visit Chian. You should be get to Shanghai to see the famous tower of East Pearl& Lujiazui Finance Trade District.
You will see a large amount of high buildings and seldom saw in Europe.

Before you get to Shanghai, you could contact me by MSN bnaaa@hotmail.com.
I will guide for you in Shanghai journey.After all, I am working at a company, so saturday& sunday is better!
@--Aaron--@
      ~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 19:55:54 |Display all floors
Hi,Ramon. Nice to meet you here. you know ,this is the first time I've been here. so everything here is new. Welcome to China. I don't know if I can help you , but I'm living in a southern town of China ,Where stands the most famous mountain called "Flower and fruit mountain ---Monkey King's hometown .Have you ever heard about it ?
If you have interest, you may contact me to be your chatting friend .My English is not so fluent, but I think I can understand a lot by reading .This is my MSN number hehao1215@hotmail.com.Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 20:36:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sonia_herb at 2006-4-4 19:55
Hi,Ramon. Nice to meet you here. you know ,this is the first time I've been here. so everything here is new. Welcome to China. I don't know if I can help you , but I'm living in a southern town of  ...
I think his English is not enough good.He is a spaishman.Are you a fan with spaish football.Chat with the game will be fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 21:28:40 |Display all floors

Welcome to china

Hello Ramon,I'm a boy lived in beijing.I like make friend with foreigners,because we can communicate each other in many difference language.
My e-mail:guanxi1210@163.com
Glad to meet you!
Have fun

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.