Author: frothow

Wy cant the chinese make a good movie? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-21 11:21:08 |Display all floors
There are some good  chinese movies  indeed. I think the style is very different from the US one. As long as you get down to it , you will find fun and other unique features.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 22:21:50 |Display all floors
i am not a fan of chinese movies..i find it is way too boring...the plot is unclear..either they focus on the background scenary...or they focus on the music..they can never combine eveyrthing together....'the promise'...'the house of daggers'(or whatever the name is"..they are just craps......

i prefer a movie which has a clear plot..and teaches us something....usually i think movies are snapshots of our daily life...and each movie tries to imply or send some information about our ife.....movies shall make us think..so we can cherish what we have....

chinese movies..just boring..and nonesense sometimes
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 22:37:59 |Display all floors

improve your aesthetic taste

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 22:43:57 |Display all floors
hey, i am not saying i am against chinese..i just dont like chinese movies..so simple...its like some people dont like peanuts...will you think they are psy. against peanuts?????

with the mardi gras...i just treat tht as a tourism attraction..as simple as that....

dont call me mate...i am not used to this.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 22:48:34 |Display all floors

"Simple"???

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 22:50:57 |Display all floors
oh well..cos i think it is better to have simple brain than a complicated one which confuses urself...

it is just a gay and lesbian parade..it is not just in sydney...its in san fransico..holland...etc....

though i think the government shoudnt have allowed this...but again...you know how weak the aust government is...at least the state gobernment here....

l

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 23:03:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 2006-4-21 22:48
gosh, you are too simple to know or understand deep water runs low.

Right... my favorite passage from Hero: 我王可以高枕无忧了!
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.