Author: murrayma

I met a girl want to take her own life! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-31 00:46:50 |Display all floors
Here,maybe I should put an end to this thread.It's a true story,though this,I also have felt all of your friends' kind heart.And many of you have given me courage to call her again.I appreciate it.
If anybody wants to continue talking about chinese parents,welcome.It's an arguing question,which is also an old problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 10:06:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-31 00:40
Hey,David,you are so smart.I called her tonight, and she is still alive.And she also told me why she acted like that.Her parents force her to marry a guy who she doesn't know at all.So she feels so ...

So glad to know that she is ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 13:04:54 |Display all floors

To Murray

abnormal parents and abnormal daughter consist of an abnormal family, pls keep this girl at distance from now on, murray.......otherwise you will certainly burn your fingers in the end........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 16:59:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by david1975 at 2006-3-31 13:04
abnormal parents and abnormal daughter consist of an abnormal family, pls keep this girl at distance from now on, murray.......otherwise you will certainly burn your fingers in the end........

David, i don't agree with you.

Yes. murray doesn't have to love her but his enourage does great help in this critical time.     Why ppl need friends?  PPl need friends just because we can share our happiness and sorrow to some extents.  Especailly when we are in difficulty, in critical time, we need friends to give us  a hand or shoulder.   Of course, we cann't  completely rely on our friends .   

of course, murray can choose to be or not to be. And you are just so considerate of your friend.....    But i do think it is not the right time to do so....... maybe in the near future........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.