Views: 6168|Replies: 24

I met a girl want to take her own life! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 00:39:20 |Display all floors
Today is a horrible day for me.My friends on QQ,I have known her for almost one year,she is a cute girl,but she has a poor life ability.As far as I know,she doesn't do anything other than playing piano and surfing internet.I talked to her several times,she told me a little bit about her life,she said she seldom went out shopping or for a walk,what her life is consisted of boring piano and mom's murmering.She gets up late everyday,because she is addicted into the video games so much,she stays up late,which leads to get up late,after geting up,she is forced by her mom to wash her hands in milk(so luxury),then the tutor came into her house and started to teach her playing.She only gets one or two chance to go out,she has no friends in the real life,only has internet friends.
But today,horrible thing happened.I haven't talked to her for many days,but today she appeared suddenly and said she has taken 200 hypnotic pills,which really scared me.I found her number out and called her for the first time.She sounded very weak,I was worrying,and tried my best to comfort her,though how much I did,she refused to tell me her parents' numbers,because everything started from the conflict with her parents,they think she is useless and cut her ecnomy off.She was so upset and frustrated by her parents' action.So she decided to end up her life.I talked to her on the phone for about a hour,I also saw her through the webcam,She was lying in the bed,she kept complaining about her parents especially about her mom,at one time,she even hit her own head with the ashtray,I was really afraid of that.And I heard her mom was out of her room,there's noise.During our conversation,she repeated a lot she wanted wedding dress,which really touched me,and amazed me.At last,I felt she was calm,and sleepy,I hanged off the phone.though hours passed,I am stilling worrying,but she was in northeast,liaoning,I can do nothing for her,additionally,her mom was home.
I don't know what's the hell this happening.Why is that girl like that horrible?I was really scared.It's not  a ghastful story,it's a really happening.I feel guilty abou my useless.I am worrying.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 01:33:05 |Display all floors

Ma...

Can you figure out her IP?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 04:26:33 |Display all floors
It's always sad to hear stories like these. It never fails; parents project their own desires and dreams onto their children, all the while forgetting the fact that their kids are individual humans beings with their own needs and wants. In a way this is not surprising, her life has been so completely overshadowed by her parents' will that she doesn't think it's her life anymore. If you follow that logic, you can expect something drastic to happen. This should be a good lesson for parents, especially Asian parents -- children's development should never be forced.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 10:28:29 |Display all floors
in my experience mopst people that really seriously want to die don't put on a production , they just do it and don't tell anyone.
Those who put on production like that.. want attention and/ or help.

i know it's scary, iv'e been there in real life with friends leaving me notes and all kinds of thing I wont get into on here.

You know if life is bad enough to end it.. Why not just be free. no money, no nothing has to be better then death. I'm sure if she plays well she can get a job playing piano., if her parents are that horrible JUST LEAVE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 11:15:59 |Display all floors

to murray

This kind of disasters repeat in China nowadays, the said parents will come to grief ond day when the misfortunateness really happen to the family, it is just too late when they wake up from their ignorance.

In  this situation, i think it might be advisable for you to have a go at contacting the affected girl's relatives, such as nucles, aunts, grandpa and grandma etc...they are the right persons to get involved in such a matter, you'd better not to have a finger in the pie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 11:34:30 |Display all floors
David,you know I tried to get any of her relative's number,but I failed.She refused to give me any of their numbers.It's only the 5th or 6th time I talked to her,I even don't know her basic information,like where she is from...at the first time we chatted,she introduced her boring life,so I felt a little mercy on her,then I explained and comforted her much,she gave me her number and wanted me to call her,but at that time,I was abroad,it's unconvinient to call her.Thanks god,I kept her number in my phone book,I found her phone number hurriedly yesterday,and tried to call her,at first,she didn't answer it,after I talked to her on the QQ a while,she put on the phone line and answered my phone.
I tried to peruade her to give me her address,I cheated her that I would go to visit her someday,I need her address to reach her.But she didn't tell me,I tried again to get her parents' cell phone,but when I mentioned her parents,she would get crazy,so I couldn't say anything about her parents.At last,I tried to get her ralative's but I still got a  failiar.She only gave me one number during that hard period,it's also a friend's number,who she knew on the internet.I called him,but he said he went on errands,he was not in that city,so he was helpless.
It's the first time to try to persuade a person not to die.I experienced how hard it is!I still don't know how she is now,I am worrying,but I have no courage to call her again,I am afraid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 11:54:34 |Display all floors
any way ,give her enough courage to change her own fate!

The life is not her parents' but her ! She need to change her life no matter what the cost will be!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.