Author: chenyu

China's Serious Environment Problem   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-27 11:15:49 |Display all floors
Protect environment is everyone's duty......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 14:04:42 |Display all floors
pollution is a big problem. this is why China should ban import cars to curb the problem. not buying iphones, and ipads will also help. the solution is to develop China's own green technology, and stop wasting trillions buying european "green technology". gwailos always complain that China is not being innovative enough. let's start being innovative by making our own green technology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 11:29:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chenyu at 2013-1-20 11:29

ChenYu , I agree the pollution sitiation in China is severe. You only hve to visit the smoke fill Beijing to see this.The sad think is oncesChina was very clean with most pople riding bicycles not cars. Industry has developed too fast copying the worst examples of Western industry. I agfraid  Australia contribtes by selling you coal.

I hope China and other climate denyers like the USA have read the latest reports on Climate change from Hobart. Sea levels could rise up to 6% making many coadal areas uninhabitable. by the turn of the century. Must be wait to then to introduce pollution  fighting  laws likea carbon tax.?
                                           writen by aus22 in foolmoom.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-14 00:29:13 |Display all floors
I believe all man can do is make his habitat inhabitable. He can't really kill the Earth.

The 1.3 billion population of China translates to somewhere around 365 people per sq mile whereas the US is around 85. Large cities seem to show a number around 33,000 with 75,000 people per square mile not being the limit. On a per square mile population basis China is not the most populace. and about half that of countries like the Japan, Germany, Pakistan and Italy, for example. Of course, the total population under the control of any particular governmental system probably produces effects that are independent of these relational numbers.

I believe the consumerism ideology is detrimental to future generations but the future is probably the hardest concept man has to consider. Consumerism provides for instant gratification and a measurable concept of activity which attempts to keep it simple. It is a cancer on Earth, but, as a host, the Earth will not cooperate with our destructive tendencies and will survive. With or without us is unimportant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-18 20:21:44 |Display all floors
Serious is a word you could have used in the 80s, horrendous in the 90s, out of control since that time!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.