Views: 13435|Replies: 30

Berlusconi should know what he is talking about! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-29 09:06:04 |Display all floors
(Reuters)
China, which is marking 2006 as the Year of Italy, has denounced comments by Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi that the Chinese under Mao Zedong boiled babies.

"We are dissatisfied with this groundless talk," China's Foreign Ministry said in a statement faxed to Reuters on Tuesday.

"Words and deeds by Italian leaders should benefit the stability and development of friendly relations between China and Italy."

Berlusconi, who has been accused of being obsessed with the "communist threat" in Italy, said Sunday that communists had a history of boiling babies.

"Go and read the black book on communism and you'll find that under Mao's China they didn't eat babies but boiled them to fertilize the fields," he told a rally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 10:09:00 |Display all floors
Berlusconi is just the wrost fool that could occured to Italy. I'm sad because i'm Italian and i'm sad what's going on in my country. I really hope that the italian parliament elections held in April will close the Berlusconi-Era, a lot of italians really hope so.
Dario

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 15:47:35 |Display all floors
What is "Black Book on Communism" ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 04:10:16 |Display all floors

Berlusconi should know what he is talking about???

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 08:42:49 |Display all floors

China displeased with Berlusconi baby remarks

Read this article and then send a message of protest such as Mr. Berlusconi must apologize!

[ Last edited by broken_heart at 2006-4-1 11:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 09:58:39 |Display all floors

Is it true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 09:59:26 |Display all floors

Broken heart...

...we are still waiting on your expert opinion on "why".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.