Author: leejee

Learning chinese using qq [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 19:33:29 |Display all floors
Who r u?An advertisement agent? hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 22:44:15 |Display all floors
my tow qq No.s have been stolen by someone. shit!!
i think i could not be formal without qq.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 13:19:10 |Display all floors
How is QQ any better than MSN or other messengers for learning chinese?

I don't see how having to ask a load of random people '你是谁?'helps me improve.  Especially considering they generally respond to '你是谁?' with '你是谁?'  I mean FFS you come out of nowhere to bug me, only to give me your 傻瓜 routine, when I try and make conversation.

At least on MSN I can choose who I talk to, and don't get bugged all the time by simpletons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 18:27:53 |Display all floors
QQ is one of the most universal thing in China.  Many people can't live without QQ.
Life is just like a dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 22:35:12 |Display all floors
My friends QQ are frequently stolen by the bad guys. If my Q number is stolen , it will trouble me a lot for it's difficult to find all the friends in the list again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 13:54:32 |Display all floors

I hate QQ

I hate qq.
The news from qq is always about sex, sometime rather explicitly, such as "xxx raped xxx" , while the users are primarily students!
As for the software, it sometimes shuts down automatically, even when my message had not been saved. It has ever forced me to restart my computer.
And it has no education value at all.  A lot of messages are written in dialect. While we are promoting mandirin as the official language.
Too wise to use qq.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 14:56:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lleeell at 2006-4-2 13:54

And it has no education value at all.  A lot of messages are written in dialect. While we are promoting mandirin as the official language.

LOL!! 8006... 侬是FQ咯!? XDJM!这个人烦不烦?

596, CU!!

88!!!
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.