Author: aladdin

does background is important in a relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 04:59:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aladdin at 2006-3-28 21:02
are there two ppl's backgrounds should be similarly or matched if they want a long-term relationship? just like princess Diana began like a cinderella but ended miserable

Yes. Although background isn't everything in a relationship, it's important enough for you to take note of it.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 06:54:50 |Display all floors
observer..you do observe carefully....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 08:24:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-3-30 06:54
observer..you do observe carefully....

exprience is the best teacher
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 12:06:41 |Display all floors
I am afraid to fall in love with a person of diferent background..maybe it's ok at first but it will grew harder with time passes by ...

[ Last edited by winddancer at 2006-3-30 12:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 13:10:50 |Display all floors
You think so,well,it's hard to rank people.How can you know that yours is similar with his?That's the point,if you can get along well,then you will search his born place or what he does,what his parents do,what education background he has,and so on?It's not a easy thing to know all about a person's background.what's your defination of background here?I am confused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 13:31:01 |Display all floors

Reply #7 observer3's post

i can think of an example.  The prince of denmark married a girl he met whilst visiting the Sydney olympics.  She came from TASMANIA ( a state of Australia, An island off the south coast, kinda like Hainan island in China..just alot colder).  Now she was a real estate agent and he fell in love with her at a bar!  They are now married, she has had to learn the language and she has given birth to a beautiful baby boy who will eventually become the king of Denmark!  
So there we have it...a real life fairy tale!  
If you want to read more then please go here
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/07/1046826529873.html

However the chances of this happening again.....are little to none...and i do agree...this was a prince finding a common girl...not a princess finding a common boy....
is that acceptable...??? if a princess finds a commoner???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 14:59:05 |Display all floors
agree.  

anyway, love who you love, forget what you distaste.

if the guy say: we do not matche each other...brabrabrabra...... shitman, get f***ing disaprpeared here, now~

okayokay, although i was a guy, generally speaking, i shouldn't  tell  u how to handle male, but, i just wanna tell you truth, and dont
mess

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.