Author: rubylam

Do you like Calligraphy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 12:05:23 |Display all floors
I like calligraphy since I was a pupil.
In my memory, one of the most wonderful thing in my childhood is to see the red round line in my calligraphy workbook.  The red round line, always we say red egg.  I always saw there were so many red eggs on my books. It means that my handwriting is so good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 14:29:04 |Display all floors
Do you mean the teacher circled your good hanzi?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 21:04:29 |Display all floors
I like it but I think it's a bit hard to learn it well .I always practise at the weekends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 21:48:22 |Display all floors
calligraphy is one of my favorites. It is important to keep peace while  writing. I just try but never control as my wonder. I can do well when i'm calm and my hands seem to be a bird which can act  freely. I  always not be able to control myself . So i'm seak a easy way to control myself .

[ Last edited by rubylam at 2006-4-28 08:56 PM ]
it is not helps, but obstacles, not facilities but difficulties that make men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 23:25:58 |Display all floors

calligraphy

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-3-30 00:49
I like calligraphy! I like to draw and paint, and I am learning Chinese, so I've tried writing some characters with a brush and ink. I know I'm not doing it correctly, or using the right kind of in ...

Hi, Freaky
I love calligraphy, but seldom see articles about it from occidental museum. You massage attracted me deeply.
I majored in Art in the college, learnt calligraphy many years,and never thought aout how westerner think about the Chinese Calligraphy!
If u want to find sb talk about this topic, or share some relevant info with each other, please reach me at 771117@sohu.com or MSN:CBU_china@hotmail.com

Thanks for your attention, thank you for your information.
Angel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:27:28 |Display all floors
i like calligraph too,and i like to share with friends my works,so would you pls let me have a look at your works?hannyandy@126.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.