Author: idealist

My First CD. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-31 10:42:30 |Display all floors

hearthome

you can only buy it at our gigs or from our band page but i don't wanna post the link here...give me your email and i'll send you the link...you can also get it directly from me...if you give me where you want it sent to i can organise it

i was really interested in whether china had a hardcore scene or not....one of the members on this forum (jarmain) really helped me....and i've found a chinese band that i really like and i'm getting their cd....i've also heard bands from china interviewed on the radio and they're really interesting....they talk about how it's really hard in china for musicians because no labels want to sign them and censorship laws are very strict....for the record if i had any sort of financial backing i would sign a couple of these chinese bands in a second...they are popular and would make any record company a lot of money...if these bands were in australia they would have been given record deals years ago...so if you're in china right now, make sure you support your local bands and help them to get noticed, because they deserve it
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 10:58:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-3-31 10:42
you can only buy it at our gigs or from our band page but i don't wanna post the link here...give me your email and i'll send you the link...you can also get it directly from me...if you give me wh ...

Yes. jarmain may help you in this apsect because i can see he is also passionate in this.  I paid less attention to the bands before.....l love soft music and ethic folk songs more......... i am just interested in seeing a person in the forum made a CD and hope to enjoy it. If idealist published her CD, i also hope to listen to........

Yes. It's not easy for a band gets famous and popular in China because of the fierce compitition and the limitation.   I think i will show more concern to our local bands later

Thanks. I will pm my e-mail to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 11:01:48 |Display all floors

i like soft and folk music as well

and i took up acoustic guitar the other day...i learnt knockin on heaven's door by bob dylan and i've been playin it non-stop...i can hardly put the guitar down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 11:24:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-3-31 11:01
and i took up acoustic guitar the other day...i learnt knockin on heaven's door by bob dylan and i've been playin it non-stop...i can hardly put the guitar down

You really enjoy your guitar and your music.......       Would you mind sending me your link?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 22:40:54 |Display all floors

pinko7

Seems we have much in common.I also play guitar and sometimes it is really hard to put the guitar down.

Sometimes I feel amazed by what comes from my soul.Through music I am also getting to know myself.

I hope your badn will do very well with their cd sales.
Idealist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 09:22:31 |Display all floors

music

Whom of you love music?What does it do for you?How does it make you feel?

Who are your favorite artists?Favorite bands?

Let`s talk musi for a while.Let`s share our music with each other.We should be allowed to put music on this forum.hahaha
Idealist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 09:30:57 |Display all floors

thanks idealist

and hearthome i sent you the link...i guess you are the chinese person who left a message asking about cds...is that right?

my guitar keeps me awake more than coffee or anything...i'll go to my bedroom to go to sleep...but i just end up playing guitar for ages...even though i'm not good it's so much fun....but i still prefer performing with the band as a singer

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.