Author: 12345678lj

How many of you do not want to marry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-1 03:35:11 |Display all floors

I found one good Chinese girlfriend from this links few days ago:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 11:12:19 |Display all floors
not me.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 11:21:32 |Display all floors
I think I will wait till I'm much older than marry a very cute and lovely chinese girl, about 16,  from the countryside. I think its a really good idea and we will both be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 07:06:13 |Display all floors
i do wanna get married and have some beautiful babes....i just like this idea...i feel myself will be complete if i can find someone to marry...maybe it is very naive thought...but i just dont think i can find this person...

people that i dated before...people that  i am dating now...they like me..they adore me..they enjoy themselves with me...they say that i am so beautiful .. but none of them wanna spend the rest of their life with me...is it really too much to ask for???...

i am lost ... my mother asked me why i have such negative outlook in my life..esp in relationship...cos i told her that i will get used to be alone..i am aloner..and wil always be one...why am i such a negatibve person...i guess i just dont want to have any hopes in this kinda things...so if it happens on me...i can take it as a treasure..and feel bein special....i dont know....

i like my time with craig..though i feel bit sad at the same time...i remember one night..he hugged me so tight...and he asked me ' the other nights without me here..you must feel so lonely...'...he is right...when he isnt with me..i do feel lonely..but he has things that are more important to do...this is his business...i cant ask for more from him...i then told him that i woud get used to this..without him...cos i cant rely on another person too much....hmmm...maybe i shouldnt have said that...cos i know it is not what i really think....i always try to be tough .. always put on a tough gal mask...but deep inside...i know i am no different to other girls...but i just cant do it....sigh.....

i remember last wednesday early morning..around 2am...i woke up cos of kidney pain...its only me at home..i cant move my body...i can barely breathe..cos of the pain...i was crying..cos i didnt know who i can ring for help...i thought about craig .. but i dont think it is right to ring him at 2 in the mornig..cos he is gonna work tomo..if i rang him..then he wont be able to work the next day...so i lied in my bed...just rang the ambulance...and i was all alone in the hospital...no one was there for me...i saw people come as couple..mother n duaghter...wife and husband...and me...i was the only one there..alone...by myself...that moment...i felt so scared...so lonley...i dont have my family with me...they are back in china...i dont have anyone wth me..cos i dont want to bother others...i am just myself..always...no matter what happens...i am aways myself....i cried...and cried....

i guess some people are beloved by the god...and some are not...i am the one fall into the lattar....i dont know how long i can carry this life...i am so tired....i dont know where i belong to.....maybe i belong to nowhere.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.