Author: 12345678lj

How many of you do not want to marry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 22:03:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 03:14:36 |Display all floors

I believe many people don't get marry...

I believe many people don't get marry...they just live together in a  part-time or full-time commonlaw relationship..this is just my impression...do you think my impression is valid???????:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 18:17:56 |Display all floors

right time right person

now,most of ppl in this world do not get marry for some reason,in my view,because they want enjoy themselves.nothing wrong with this view,but really if no marriage means you are free?do not think so,for me,marriage is important,i will marry the girl i want,because just a piece of paper,but the paper is much more better than no paper............... feel this world is really crazy now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 19:13:00 |Display all floors
I am in love with a man, and I want to marry him ,
the idea of being his wife always make me feel on top of the world
I believe in love and marriage, the traditional relationship,
in troth, deceit and alteration always exist, in the contemporary world,also in the past ,
what I endeavor to achieve is just that if I undergo these, I will still believe in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 20:55:32 |Display all floors

Reply #20 auchengyu's post

can see that you are a boy... like me..
but I have got to sisters and a lot of female friends... I know they will be more sure about their relations if they are married.
anyway.. if you have children I think a marriage is a MUST. A child prefer parents who are married
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 21:00:26 |Display all floors
anyway. I believe in a marriage before living together...
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 21:36:57 |Display all floors

my exprience

it's a real things to me.
in the past one or two years. i attamped to find a man to marry.but i failed. how sad!
in china the older you are, the harder to find a suitable person to marirage..
because all the people don't wanna to find a unsuitalbe person to burden themself just for marriage without
love.
now i have to consider all the parts to everyone i plan to marriage such as house,money ,profession etc.
it's a bad feeling to me.
So sometimes i don't wanna to marriage to anyone, just live myself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.