Author: 12345678lj

How many of you do not want to marry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-28 22:23:07 |Display all floors

Thank you.

All of your opinions are funny. I found the matter of marry or not closely related to the condition except you and your mate. Perhaps this is INTERACTION.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 11:04:08 |Display all floors

Not right now, I don't.

When I was younger I was anxious to get married, but looking back, I think I was just anxious for love and a feeling of security. If you're too anxious, like I was, you may make a poor decision in a mate, so don't rush!

Now I am in my 30's and I am no longer with that person, and I have a child. At this point I am in no rush to get married. I have my son, so my maternal instinct to have a child isn't an issue, I have fulfilled that part of my life. I also realize people change over time, and so marrying someone doesn't seem like such an easy light decision. I may never get married, I don't know. But I do agree that it would be nice to at least marry someone when I get older, to have someone to grow old with. Maybe in my 50's or 60's I'll start thinking about marriage! HA!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 11:07:36 |Display all floors

Reply #9 freakyqi's post

With all the Qi's you gather at Taiji's, i think you will get married and earlier too.

"cos the force of Qi is too difficult to keep or restraint in your belly(tan-tian ~ an inch below the navel)
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 11:08:28 |Display all floors
i want to get married some day.. I like family i think it's important.. but i'm in no rush for marriage. nor do i feel ike i have to marry..

i've been faced with the prospect of getting married freaked the hell outta me still.. just not there yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 11:30:18 |Display all floors

same to me..

Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-3-28 17:22

I have a friend who doesn't want to get married and just wants to be a free bird.       I am wondering why..........      

Yes, I also wonder why... why I DON WANNA MARRY?

Seems I can know your friend's feeling and leave his or her information to me here and I wonder what will happen to him or her later..

It's rare to find a partner like him or her coz I don't wanna marry either!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 12:07:52 |Display all floors
I want to get married. I'm not in a big rush, though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 12:09:33 |Display all floors
ok this is no joke:

one of my friends doesnt want marriage, doesnt want sex, he just wants BABIES!

so i think i'll give him mine when i get one.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.