Views: 6976|Replies: 38

How many of you do not want to marry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-28 16:26:57 |Display all floors
I am intested in whether people want to marry or not in current condition, especially the pressure of work as well as family has made many peole tired-at least I am.

What do you think of it?

PS: I just want to share and discuss about ideas. I do not want to persuade any of you to make the decision to do anything extreme:)

[ Last edited by 12345678lj at 2006-3-29 10:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 16:32:51 |Display all floors
Whatever happens in life good or bad I still want to get married.  To marry someone you care about means a lot pressure or not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 17:22:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dryrain at 2006-3-28 16:32
Whatever happens in life good or bad I still want to get married.  To marry someone you care about means a lot pressure or not

I have a friend who doesn't want to get married and just wants to be a free bird.       I am wondering why..........      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 17:49:47 |Display all floors

Reply #3 hearthome's post

'Cos ALL the other birds are freely flying.......

Perhaps the arrow have not struck!!!:lol:lol
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 17:52:55 |Display all floors

i don't get why people don't want to get married

getting married shows that you're truly comitted to someone that you love...it should be done
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 19:17:10 |Display all floors
well,the emotion of the people is changing intensely,no matter how kind the people are.it's the fact,once get married,everyone should commit to the marriage,which means we have to give up fredom and happiness,I won't get married if I have a choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 19:47:40 |Display all floors

My opinion

If you are a young person,maybe you won't like to get married. But when time goes by, you get older and older,you will regret for the ignorant desicion. You will be very lonely at this age, you cannot play beacuse you lack of strength. And if it is very pity that you died,there won't be any people to send you. What a pity! The most important part of life is one's family,one can't live only for oneself. I love my father and my mother. I am very appreiate that they got married and made a me.

At last i think the reason of those who don't want to get married people is just because they want to escape the responsibilty and pressure.

[ Last edited by cooldaney at 2006-3-28 07:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.