- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 1338 Hour
- Reading permission
Can anyone explain any of the words on the drum??? Please, please, please!!!|
I'll give a little try first. I can look these up sometime in a dictionary, but it's late and the dictionary is in another room, so let's see what I can see, only using my own little brain..... 我用我的小脑子.
Maybe in the middle is a bull or cattle head, with a circle above, and is that a ‘nu', woman hanzi? (Why can't I type nu in chinese??? What's the secret?!?) It must be the female drum.
- Below is 天, heaven? Why isn't it above? I would put it above (heehee, I'm joking!)
- To the left is a hanzi that is made up of wood/tree木 and center中. Is that an easy one and I forgot?
- To the right, does that have to do with music?
- Going around the next layer, on top, is that 氏, and does it mean body, or self? Or is that a different hanzi?
- Next is an open box with a mouth in it, a mouth with words. That means the drum is speaking to me, saying, "study more Chinese and you will be able to read me!"
- The next two are easy - hand & work/skill - 手,工.
- The next one is *crazy*, but the one after that looks like south, 南.
Ok, the rest looks like "chicken scratch" to me! That's what my grandmother would call it if she couldn't read my father's handwriting.
edit: Oh, I'm on a different page than the drum, forgive me for posting it again, but now you can easily see it next to my post, and maybe someone can help me understand it!
[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-29 02:15 PM ]