i fall in love with one girl, what shall i do. she is my girlfriend' friend

what shall i do, i am really sad now

many thanks

[ Last edited by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-3-27 05:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 04:34:46 |Display all floors

Ok ...

How do you know it is love?

Do you just like her? How can it be love until you really know her and she is with you?

There are many girls here in the UK ... Don't set your heart on the hardest target.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 05:28:31 |Display all floors
i like her, she is one of my friend, you know love is what, love is also feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 05:55:03 |Display all floors
If you have a crush on your girlfriend's friend (a crush is probably what it is, not love) and you want to stay with your girlfriend, you have to ignore your feelings for her friend.

If you decide to break up with your girlfriend to pursue her friend, I would bet you good money that she won't accept your advances--if you broke up with her friend to get with her, how would you guarantee to her that you won't break up with her to be with one of her friends? Also, since she's your girlfriend's friend, not your friend, when you leave your girlfriend, she will take her side and comfort her--that's what we girls do. Any guy who breaks up with a friend of ours and then goes after us is scum, generally speaking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 06:17:44 |Display all floors
i don't want to hurt my girlfriend, but i know who i really like. why god like to play me,i am really sad now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 06:31:29 |Display all floors
If you're not happy with your girlfriend, the best thing you can do is end things with her now. Better to break up with her than string her along for a long time, making her think you're happy when you're not. You still can't date her friend, but better to end things now before things get too messy. If you do that now and you do it in a friendly way (as friendly as possible) her feelings will be less hurt and her friend will be less aggressively defensive of her. Then maybe, if you're really really lucky, in maybe a year you might be able to see if her friend would be up for a date. In general, though, friends of exes are off-limits, and for good reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 06:34:20 |Display all floors
i want to cry

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.