Author: eye2eye

New rise in gas prices [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-17 12:09:33 |Display all floors

Reply #13 cestmoi's post

the money comes from SALES of the more competitive priced technology.....

do not mislead and get us to devise abnormal policies...
if coal is US$15 per tonnes in China..compared to US$360 per tonnes for crude oil now (even if it only cost US$9/ton to produce and up to US$6-10/ton to ship)....
it is easy to choose....
if ethanol cost around US$90 per tonnes to produce, and vegetable oil cost US$250 per tonnes to produce.....what do you use?
if hydroelectricity cost only US$0.02 cent per kW to produce...
and nuclear cost US$0.04 per kW to produce....

what do you use.....

it is simple economics....
why tax crude oil....it is already much to expensive and has been made uncompetitive.....

Green Dragon

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-4-17 12:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 16:36:52 |Display all floors

oh..my god~~my motobike

as the price of patrol rising unimaginable quick, i abandoned my BMW ,motobike instead ...now..what can i do ? abandon my moto else? bike is a good choice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 11:43:58 |Display all floors

Reply #16 togo5200's post

You'll have to earn more...i guess...
and hope the the Rmb value increases, so that you can have no more price inflation of the fuel...

and you hope that..the government will encourage use of alternative fuels..so that there is sufficient fuel domestically and not have to pay a KING's ransom for crude oil imports........
so use ethanol, use biofuels, use hydrogen, use electric/batteries....

so buy that ELECTRIC BUGGIE...if you cannot afford a BIKE....invent and sell it....

go on Mr. togo....

Cap that price of fuel........it should not cost US$600/tonne for crude oil....production cost is only US$9 per tonnes!!!! Transport cost is not more than US$6/thonnes!!!!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 17:47:25 |Display all floors
the prices for crude oil is in reality the product of the old economic order. they ought to rise.

why is the USA using so much oil produced out of american continent? because the USA established the old economic order and uses it!

of course, later china caught up a little and used more oil than itself can produce.
http://theology.blog.sohu.com
http://englishview.blog.sohu.com/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.