Views: 8163|Replies: 17

New rise in gas prices [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-26 15:29:47 |Display all floors
today, a new rise in gas prices in china has come up to us. those car owners will feel it immediately, but commuters by bus will not feel it at once. very soon, taxis will charge more in nanjing.

it is estimated that a 0.5% rise in gas prices will eat away 1% of GDP. So we will have worse wages absolutely, i.e. a reduction in wages. And we will suffer a comparative disadvantage in wages too, i.e. we will have to suffer inflamation in every field--fertilizer, foodstuff, industrial products, medical care, education and housing.

Click here to read more. http://englishview.googlepages.com/newriseingasprices

[ Last edited by eye2eye at 2006-3-26 03:49 PM ]
http://theology.blog.sohu.com
http://englishview.blog.sohu.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 17:08:01 |Display all floors
alas... personally i don't have a sense of feeling about that for i am not a drive, but i could find it would be more difficult for their life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 20:15:35 |Display all floors

Higher gas price...

...is just like a new tax.

Bad for all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 20:16:59 |Display all floors

Higher gas...

means higher everything, even if you do not drive.

How do you get your rice?......a truck that uses gas....higher rice prices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 13:16:35 |Display all floors

higher gas

wow, i decide buy a car next year ,but the price afraid me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 10:17:10 |Display all floors

Reply #4 iluv2fish's post

How to counter higher oil prices.....

the tricks...
(1) Increase the value of Rmb so that the share of crude oil condensates remains similar or less as a percentage of the GNP.
(2) Increase wages and price of goods and commodity to reflect the correct quantum...but it takes some few months to adjust.
(3) The old trick to "contain Japan" was use of the "currency value" of the Yen..the Yen Endeka in the 1980's.

This trick is solely meant for China....the government should try to stabalized oil prices using trick of "High profits" from local crude oil source, "organic sources", "recycled" or "reconstituted energy source".....to subsidized the "imported crude".

It make "Economic sense"..and might even be a new EXPORT for China in the future with mastery of this new technologies.

We should "take advantage" of this "tomfoolery" by the "Amerikan Regime" and the opportunistic "British Club" sidekicks.....who are "profiteering" from this game.

fm
Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 10:19:04 |Display all floors

Reply #6 greendragon's post

all the countering moves has advantage and disadvantage.....

so, we must use all the moves...to get the optimal results...
afterall, we target a GNP average to our population....
that alone...will make China the No.1 economy in the world...

ha ha ha

fm
Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.