Author: frothow

The sensory nerves of the vagina are only 4 inches in. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-26 14:31:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tris06 at 2006-3-26 14:26

vagina becomes less sensitive and much larger from all the wear and tear

On the contrary. It is a muscle... it benefits from regular use, and women need to be able to comfort themselves before any man can comfort them, practicing how to manage their sensitive spots.

Child delivery will wear and tear, however.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 14:38:18 |Display all floors

It's all about the G-Spot for a women~

The G-spot takes a few try to find but is easily stimulated with either your finger (stick your long middle finger into her vagina and do a 'come hither motion' and you'll feel this rough quarter-size ridge and the girl will feel extremely surprised or pleasurable) or certain positions of sex acts(Doggystyle or women on top position are the best way to achieve stimulating the G-Spot). This stimulation reaches its peak when the women is around 30 years of age due to decreased estrogen levels to more sensitivity of her G-spot and thinning of her vaginal walls for easier access. Finding the G-Spot is like finding the the holy grail of a women.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 15:30:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2006-3-26 10:29
this is why i think there are so many chinese people they may not have big units but they work well .I guess its not the size of the pen but how you write.

It doesn't seem that booze,the jacking yourself off and slur work to you,and you are left no choice but to castrate yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 22:14:55 |Display all floors

Reply #5 eyeofstorm's post

Just having a little fun as this is not a real serous post . I like to have a break from the extremists of the other posts.
you must admit this is getting entertaining.

[ Last edited by frothow at 2006-3-26 10:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 22:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tris06 at 2006-3-26 14:26
wow we get some lovely posts on here. ummm yeah, think this not somthing people want to talk about much. Myabe the love and relationship thread would have been better.

Though its common knowled ...

my knowledge enhanced by ur expert explanation...i thought girls would prefer big dick as it make them lusted quickly;;just as some man prefer big breast ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 06:27:13 |Display all floors

Reply #5 eyeofstorm's post

Oh lighten up I'm just having a little fun with my post and we are all getting a little education on the subject . If you are not an adult click to another post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 09:06:01 |Display all floors

no man left behind

A major study in the US found that one in every 13 US men between 20 and 39 is impotent. This number increases with age to roughly 1 in 10 men across the whole adult population.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.