Author: yuzhouyuzhou

i like chinese girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-26 19:26:47 |Display all floors

MJ lives in Bahrain not UAE

The United Arab Emirates is a constitutional federation of seven emirates; Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al-Qaiwain, Ras al-Khaimah and Fujairah. The federation was formally established on 2 December 1971.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) occupies an area of 83,000 sq km along the south-eastern tip of the Arabian Peninsula. Qatar lies to the west, Saudi Arabia to the south and west, and Oman to the north and east. The capital and the largest city of the federation, Abu Dhabi, is located in the emirate of the same name.

Four-fifths of the UAE is desert, yet it is a country of contrasting landscapes, from awe-inspiring dunes to rich oases, precipitous rocky mountains to fertile plains.

The United Arab Emirates, one of the world's fastest growing tourist destinations, has all the right ingredients for an unforgettable holiday, sun, sand, sea, sports, unbeatable shopping, top-class hotels and restaurants, an intriguing traditional culture, and a safe and welcoming environment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 19:30:30 |Display all floors

like chinese girls ey?

you're not the only one
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 19:41:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-3-26 06:30
you're not the only one

ooo... i didnt know u were a lez   j/k...
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 22:03:48 |Display all floors
i want to konw whether boys always love the chinese girls who has write skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 01:37:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ceciliazhong at 2006-3-26 08:03
i want to konw whether boys always love the chinese girls who has write skin?

no whiter is considered better in China but most westerners don't put that much importance on how white a Chinese girls skin is.  It is what is inside that counts.  White, yellow, brown, black, green, purple or pink it doesn't matter.  Heart and soul are the only things that count.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 03:46:06 |Display all floors

GSM ....

I get a bit worried about the green and purple ones ... Do you reckon it is something in the diet?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 06:46:04 |Display all floors

Color............

I often wonder why a woman with beautiful golden skin wants to be white, or the shell white woman wants to be golden brown, etc. etc...... It drives me crazy! Why can't they just work with what they have.

When will they understand.........

It's not the package, but what is inside the package....

We all look the same in the dark.........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.