Author: nihao511211

come on,have a chat with me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 16:48:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hopefullucy at 2006-3-26 10:16

when i feel tired or feel greatly pressure from the aroundings,i am going to do what i like to do.sometimes i talk to friends on line.or i will go to the bookstore to read books.that is just  ...

l agree with you!
to relax our tired body, we can do thing we like to do,and listen to soft music,or have a sound sleep!
i am an easy-become-tired person,and i always give myself heavy pressure,though it is not my original desire. the hot competition in the social leave its people can't breath easily. the pressure from the work make you feel tired all the time.and dreams haunt your sleep all the night.so when you get up in the morning,i.e. you have to get ready for running for working, you feel that your body is so heavy.
our health calls for help.it needs to take a rest urgently. otherwise we will fall down.so what we should do is to take actions to stop this sad overcome from happening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 21:31:45 |Display all floors
Go to the nature ,feel the nature

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 23:13:18 |Display all floors
When I was tired,I would like to go to library to read  phliosophic books,or listen to music.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.