come on,have a chat with me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-27 15:01:14 |Display all floors
watching  TV or sleeping,hihi :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 15:13:51 |Display all floors
Sometimes smoking,and sometimes go outside

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 16:04:10 |Display all floors
when i feel tired ,i will go out to have a walk (only myself) and go to some high-class restaurant to have a
luxuriant dinner ,oh that's perfect ,but your wallet will become empty~~that's my experiance.
i have a simple dream.........a simple dream ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 16:47:40 |Display all floors
when i fell tired, i awalys sit down keep silence and listen to soft music. sometimes i read books, watch movie,play game or go outside alone and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 17:46:34 |Display all floors
play basketball or any sports u like till u got wet all over, or just go out to appreaite the beauty of nature, or talk nonstop with mom or other listeners, yeah, nice music will do some help.....................................
too many ways that can get u into high spirits again, as long as u'd like to look for the ways
*^-^*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 18:22:47 |Display all floors
when i feel tired,i always remind myself of cheering up first,then i will try some kjinds of the ways that many people mentioned above to relax for a while.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 18:50:53 |Display all floors
play the online game

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.