Views: 12647|Replies: 36

Taiwan, part of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-23 01:00:50 |Display all floors
Many Taiwanese have talked to me, and none of them wishes for separation at all. Separation means a weakened nation and heartache and invasion.

So we must be highly alert against those few separatists.
http://theology.blog.sohu.com
http://englishview.blog.sohu.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-23 01:24:09 |Display all floors
This isn't really indicative of the national sentiment. There isn't a majority support for Taiwan seperatism, but there certainly isn't one for reunification on mainland terms either. After all, the Taiwanese elected a frothing seperatist not once, but twice.

A softer diplomacy is needed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-23 05:12:24 |Display all floors
This isn't really indicative of the national sentiment. There isn't a majority support for Taiwan seperatism, but there certainly isn't one for reunification on mainland terms either. After all, the Taiwanese elected a frothing seperatist not once, but twice.

A softer diplomacy is needed.

Anything can happen in the election, you can brainwash people the think that China is a monster and
you can protect Taiwan from China to get you in office. Who wouldn't want to vote for you?

Anyway, we are not looking for the type of re-unification that level your income nor reduce your
standard of living nor to change your government and cause harm to your economy; that is not
our goal and we are not stupid to do that. All we wanted is Taiwan to become an Independent
State of China. And you may continue with your BS campaining for office against your opposition,
and we won't give a damn about it.

The only obvious change that I can see is that Chinese from the mainland need not get Visa to
visit Taiwan and vice-versa because the land belong to all of us, that is both Chinese and Taiwanese.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-23 05:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 01:17:50 |Display all floors
Ask your Taiwanese friends this question. Taiwanese want separation from Whom??
Taiwan is an intergral part of the R O C . Taiwan does not want to separate from the R O C .The R O C is not a part of the P R C  ,.So Independance from whom??

Crazyan, why should we ask Taiwan any question about the mainland affair? ROC is just a name, and
Taiwan's government have the independent choice to make it whatever, and so does the mainland. Hence
to use the Mainland Government as an excuse to steal an island from 1.3 billions people is outrageous.
Tell the Taiwanese to keep their noses out of the mainland independent affair, will you? LOL.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-24 01:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 02:55:41 |Display all floors
Y'know, making that statement is like saying the head of an ass is part of your anatomy.

You have to give concrete evidence of political trends in Taiwan. Cite reports from reliable and responsible press agencies to back up your specious comment.

I don't see anything grossly wrong with the comment, Lau_guan_kim. It is generally a true
statement that the Sum is greater than any its Part. Thus, does not required further proofs
or evidences.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-24 02:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 03:13:43 |Display all floors
After all, th ...

seems like u read my post (which is obliterated by one the admins here !!!) Taiwan won't come back to us as long as CCP runs the country. why ? they are afraid ttheir posts are gonna be deleted by commies

Democracy is the only way to gain people's heart. as i said, if the mainland's democratic, taiwan would be back for years already.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 04:00:21 |Display all floors
seems like u read my post (which is obliterated by one the admins here !!!) Taiwan won't come back to us as long as CCP runs the country. why ? they are afraid ttheir posts are gonna be deleted by commies

Democracy is the only way to gain people's heart. as i said, if the mainland's democratic, taiwan would be back for years already.

Yea, but China will not turns Taiwan into a commie State. Hence, this is no excuse because
Taiwan will have its own government and China will have their own government, and the two
should not be concerned about the other, that is why we called " Two independent States, and
one China".

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-24 04:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.