Views: 7283|Replies: 47

On love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-22 13:40:37 |Display all floors
Between money and love, which one will you choose if you have to lose one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 13:52:01 |Display all floors
love, I think most people will agree with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 13:58:36 |Display all floors
it's difficult to say,love to me is very important,but without money how can you on your pins??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 14:36:25 |Display all floors
That is a simple question. Allow me to break this down to a science. I would without question choose love because what's the point of money if you can't appreciate or 'love' having it?? Money is only an object and means of exchange while Love is a emotion and inner feeling which indicate somethings worth, value and appreciation. Without love...money is just paper haha. All the money in the world and I can't 'love' the things which I buy with it???

No Thanks =)
Love all the way!!!
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 14:37:13 |Display all floors
my first choice is money ! maybe many person will say that i am regardless of love ! but i think money can earn the love !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 14:54:06 |Display all floors

#4 missing the question

How can you earn love if you completely lost love?? This is a black and white question there are no grey areas unfortunately. =)

Choose 1 and choose wisely.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 15:25:12 |Display all floors
For the people who choose money, I hope that you realize you won't be able to love the money or the things that money can buy for you. So I would choose love and starve to death with a whole heart, because for me, something that keeps me alive just won't cut it. I need something to live FOR.  

But would it be money or love in just an particular instance? I've always thought that if you actually knew what love was - what it felt like and the kind of HOPE that it can give a person, the choice would be pretty obvious. Although that might not be the case for everyone. They say money makes the world go round. However I believe that the world yields to love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.