Views: 5377|Replies: 22

if i want to find a white girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-21 02:30:20 |Display all floors
can you help me? what is the best way to find a suitable one, and how to chase her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 03:14:20 |Display all floors

Haha ...

You seem desperate!

How do you find a Chinese girlfriend? How would you chase any girl?

Have you dated before? Ever ....?

I am also in the UK - there are many girls here ... What is your problem? Please explain further

How to do, when to do, what to do???

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-3-20 07:18 PM ]
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 03:23:14 |Display all floors
The same way you'd find any other color girlfriend.   Why do you only want white? Did I read elsewhere that you're in England and are asking because there aren't many other races available? If that's the case, then I can understand your question. I just don't like to hear people looking for specific races, I find that creepy. But if my hunch is correct then I will give you my advice.

My first two things are:
1 - Be yourself
2 - do things in life that will put you among people who have the same interests (groups, classes, clubs with people who have similar hobbies, sports, etc)
3 - tell friends you're looking so they can tell you if they come across someone.

Tell us more about yourself and your situation if you want better advice. Every human is different, so we can't really tell you something that will work for EVERYONE. The biggest key is to be natural, not fake, then you will attract someone you truly get a long with.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 03:24:36 |Display all floors
Hey TMP! I didn't see you here -
"How to do, when to do, what to do???"

I think his biggest question is "Who... ... "
Although the others are important too.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 03:28:22 |Display all floors

i am a asian short man

i have few friends, but open-mined, nice, logic. i don't like make group with others, but i like to join in clubs to meet new friends, i like exchange ideas with others.

i like to meet a girl who hate and tend to punish evil person, but beautiful, wise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 03:42:51 |Display all floors

Ummm ....

Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 20-3-2006 07:28 PM
i like to meet a girl who hate and tend to punish evil person, but beautiful, wise

This bit concerns me ... a dominatrix then? (Ok I am teasing ...)

Meeting girls ... I am sure we could all write thousands of books on the subject but to be honest it should never be forced or turned into a science. Freakyqi (hi freaky ) has good advice.

Just be yourself ... at 25 you are young and you have your studies to deal with too.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:29:48 |Display all floors
A girl who hates and punishes well if you treat any girl wrong she will do that to you mate! Seriously be yourself if soemone does not see the good in you then its there loss can not rush the love thing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.