Views: 2267|Replies: 13

many thanks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-21 00:04:40 |Display all floors
i am a lazy man, i find lots of student here are quite hardworking, so they got higher mark than me. i know even those selfish person tend to get high mark, as selfishness can become the motives of their study. can you tell me how to lead my life better than before, without forcing myself to study quite hard.

cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 00:13:32 |Display all floors

Study and play...in that order.

Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-3-21 00:04
i am a lazy man, i find lots of student here are quite hardworking, so they got higher mark than me. i know even those selfish person tend to get high mark, as selfishness can become the motives of ...

Study hard and then play hard.... in that order...never play first then study later....one man's opinion.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 00:14:49 |Display all floors
If you're lazy and want to lead a better life, tough luck. People have to work for their livings and accomplishments, including you. Either be satisfied with what you have, or get motivated and work on improving your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 02:28:22 |Display all floors

to thunderbird

dear thunderbird

thanks for your advice, you are wise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 02:39:02 |Display all floors

but the words you said can be found in many english literature

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:32:42 |Display all floors
If you are lazy do something about it! Life is tough anyway why make it harder for yuorself by giving yourself a disadvantage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 10:49:48 |Display all floors
study hard..player HARDER!

This is my principle...

though I wanna tell you that I dont like studying at all..but I have no choice..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.