Author: baiyueling

work in shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-16 15:09:16 |Display all floors
yes,you are right,any city has their advantage and disadvantage,I think I learn more here,and i start to love working here,thank everybody,everyone can pass their transitional period,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 15:33:32 |Display all floors
when i saw this title i have only one word to say, "everywhere is the same"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 18:51:07 |Display all floors
i can't agree with your opinion. most of people are friendly and give you help, of course except a portion of shanghainese. if you need help and nobody pay attention, you can ask more and you will get help through some friendly people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 12:55:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clergy at 2006-11-15 09:36
Well, the worst i heard from a friend that is besides the modern and old protected buildings, nothing good~~though i still would like to take a look around....hehe
cheers

Oh yeah, maybe you are right, cus thats exactly what I feel after I visited Hongkong for 4 days. People are rude, and they service you better if you speak english not chinese. The streets are so old and narrow. I would suggest you to take a trip to Shanghai, it would be worthwhile for you to see something what you've never seen before.

good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 08:52:30 |Display all floors
For newhand , experience, background.etc dont mean more than your passion ,which will dertermine your way to success.
Never complain for your external reasons ,because you should know the people arond u in the society also own those factors just like you,
we call us the  everyman. What we can do is to put all of our passion to our work and life and grasp the oppertunity in order to achieve our dream and live happy in this city --Shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 20:21:12 |Display all floors

HI

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 20:32:13 |Display all floors

hi,baiyueling

You should adapt environment, There are some bad men anywhere,but still a lot of good men.As far as i
know ,Shanghainese is kindly and friendly.but one thing i can't  bear on the  bus ,the conductor tell the bus
stop using  shanghai idiom.
Shanghai is good big city,full of oppotunity and challenge . I like here .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.