Author: baiyueling

work in shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-22 19:37:06 |Display all floors
you can find job in  www.foreigners.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 19:53:36 |Display all floors
if u wanna know how China's economy has been developing these years, pay a visit to shanghai, and ask to be shown around. but stay as long as u can have a clear pic of the whole city before u come out with an objective conclusion of what shanghai's achieved...,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 00:07:50 |Display all floors

i want to get a job in shanghai

i think many people like me would like to work in shanghai .because there are so many good companies in shanghai. some are in the top 500 of the world. i think work in shanghai  can make me improve and learn more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 12:31:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eluxjose at 2006-6-22 15:02
I have been in China a few times, I don't really try to make friends, since I can't speak the language, soon I will be living there, so I must learn.  I lived in total time in China about 4 months, ...

hi, eluxjose, I suggest you do it.  Its not so difficult as you imagine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 12:03:26 |Display all floors
Thank eveybody here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-5 14:24:37 |Display all floors
I am Shanghainesse. Many people said Shanghainesse have narrow vision and give a cold welcome to the people of other province. But i dont agree. In fact compared with other province like Guangzhou shanghai is very friendly to migrant. At least Shanghai goverment is always doing great effort to make Shanghai a real international city. For example in Guangzhou Cantonese is widely spoken, but in Shanghai Putonghua is more encouraged. Sometime you feel coldness just because the life tempo in Shanghai is too fast. Every one must give himself out to make a living. No one have engough time and energy to care about others. So please believe me that every Shanghai citizen willcome you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 12:23:09 |Display all floors
I would say alot of perception about a particular place is formed by who we meet, or word of mouth from friends and relatives.

For me, I easily blend in as I'm ethnic Chinese, and I do speak the language. PuTongHua, Cantonese, and some other dialects. I have meet my share of the good the bad and the ugly in China. The bad and ugly are found in any metropolis city or country, even Singapore is no exception. The point of it is to embrace the good and forget about the bad and ugly. Then anywhere in the world will be home :)

If anyone coming to Shanghai needs a friend, just msn me: adrienteo@hotmail.com

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.