Views: 35321|Replies: 58

work in shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-20 14:13:21 |Display all floors
I just graduated from school last year,now i working shaghai,i thought it was a beauty city and lovely city before i came here ,actully ,it's beautiful,but not lovely as i thought,it's busy every busy ,the people are apathy,even when i ask the way to somewhere as a stranger ,they either told me wrong way or didn't tell me the way.I don't know why they so coldness people come from other province,do  you even meet this kind problem in shanghai ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 14:33:51 |Display all floors

it happens

i dont have a problem with that, if they dont kindly help, i go for someone else, or just get a map find way on my own

complaint never helps... i m okay with different conducts and attitudes of ppl and thats what make life miscellaneous therefore interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 14:36:03 |Display all floors
I normally ask the folks who runs the shops nearby or the traffic assistance people. They never failed me yet.

The thing about Shanghainese (Personal point of view and observation) is that most think that they are the cream of the crop of China, so thus the attitude. But there are always nice friendly Shanghainese around. Just that you have not met them yet. My landlady is one of the best Shanghainese I've meet so far..hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 15:23:17 |Display all floors
Most Shanghainese are friendly people..? hmm.I am very happy to hear that..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 15:01:11 |Display all floors
I quite agree with adrient ,it's just because u haven't met.But i can't deny some of the shanghainese are not so kind and polite.Bucause as a shanghainese myself, i also met such things.Maybe next time u lost your way, my suggestion is "go and ask the police"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 15:21:09 |Display all floors
I also don't like Shanghainess, they are so unfriendly, which is also said by one of my msn friend from Singapore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 15:42:19 |Display all floors
I am a student of shanghai ! But actually I come from a city of North CHINA !
I dont like shanghai! but I have no choice! I have to finish my study!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.