Author: forestservan

Taiwan belong to China's tax payers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-26 11:00:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cantonboy at 2006-5-26 10:50
I'm not sure if you are foreigners or not, but I'm sure you must be well adapted in China judging between your line full of official jargon. And have you joined the communist party? I wish you  ...

I am not for any type of government, CantonBoy. I just flow with the wills of the people; that is the
wills of the majority, not minority. If the Majority want communist, they will have my 100% support,
and the same goes for other types. Perhaps, you are confused between majority and minority.
No one can satisfy 100% of the population. Even Taiwan, HK, ..., and Macao have minority opposition,
and you can't use that to backup your arguments.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 11:36:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by forestservan at 2006-5-26 11:00

If the Majority want communist, they will have my 100% support

In a democratic country, if majority vote for Party A, then people will obey the rule of Party A, but will not need to support Party A if they don't hold the same idea with Party A. So judging fom your sentence, I don't think you have any idea of your own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 11:41:32 |Display all floors

Even Taiwan, HK, ..., and Macao have minority opposition

The opposition in Beijing's eyes is not minority in Taiwan, at least on Mar 20th 2004.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 11:45:26 |Display all floors

I am not for any type of government, CantonBoy. I just flow with the wills of the people; that is the
wills of the majority, not minority. If the Majority want communist, they will have my 100% support,
and the same goes for other types. Perhaps, you are confused between majority and minority.
No one can satisfy 100% of the population. Even Taiwan, HK, ..., and Macao have minority opposition,
and you can't use that to backup your arguments.

I am really curioius about whether you are chinese. you don't add 's' behind the verb when the subject is he ,she or it. and your english is quite 'chinesize'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 11:53:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cantonboy at 2006-5-26 11:45
I am really curioius about whether you are chinese. you don't add 's' behind the verb when the subject is he ,she or it. and your english is quite 'chinesize'.

I am chinese, CantonBoy, and what is my bad grammar habbit having anything to do with this.
I usually don't proof read my writing as much here as I do at work or in school because I am not
getting paid to post. Also, I have trouble with s on plural noun, but I am sure we can take care of
this with a good grammar checker.

Therefore, does my bad grammar attitude give Taiwanese the liscense to take the island from the
mainlander?

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-5-26 11:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 12:16:19 |Display all floors
If taiwan belongs to mainlander as you support, then do you think mongolia belongs to chinese people too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 14:26:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cantonboy at 2006-5-26 12:16
If taiwan belongs to mainlander as you support, then do you think mongolia belongs to chinese people too?

Why would I think that, CantonBoy, could you give me detail?

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.