Author: forestservan

Taiwan belong to China's tax payers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-27 12:16:32 |Display all floors
post deleted...

Forestman...ae you getting me in trouble?

Would I do such thing to a nice person like you, Iluv2fish?

PM me your message because I want to know what you said, okay?

God blesses all,

Forest servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-3-27 01:07 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 13:43:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by forestservan at 2006-3-18 18:00
And when the KMT tooks golds from China to build up Taiwan, the golds also belong to the tax-payer
in China

you're right.
KMT took tons of them to Taiwan

you might want to read this article also prove that you're very right

http://www.vankeweekly.com/vanke ... =1051136&page=5

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 17:32:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazyazn at 2006-3-21 16:50
Historically speaking , you split from the R O C. in 1949 and formed the P R C. You have no claims on this territory.

It's legally correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 17:34:12 |Display all floors
So may i pay tax to the US OR UK adminstration, and let them govern our territory?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 11:49:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cantonboy at 2006-5-23 17:32

It's legally correct.

Unfortunately, CantonBoy, I don't think you can convince too many mainlanders of your legal theory.
So far, I have yet to find a single mainlander who think that the island belong to a small group of
chinese minority called "Taiwanese" alone.

We all owned a share of the island, and we have the right to freely access our island just as other
provinces, and the same goes for Taiwanese.

So may i pay tax to the US OR UK adminstration, and let them govern our territory?

Yes, you should definitely do that because you going to need it badly if you want to steal the island
from the 1.3 billions Mainlanders.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-5-25 11:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 12:49:41 |Display all floors
To forestsevan
一、 Would you like to answer me the following question: Since the mainland regime claim the sovereignty over Taiwan is legitimate, do you think the Taiwan counterpart claim the sovereignty over the mainland is also legitimate?

I don't think there were any legal rules of the game made by MAO and CHIANG before the civil war broke out, although they once tried to achieve one and failed finally. So the game of the civil war should be applied by the basic rule of logic - a life and death game, no one could claim victory before the other was dead or surrendered. The result of the story was MAO drove CHIANG off the mainland, but no one were ever surrendered or elimintated.
That's the story before 1949. please think it over with your basic reasoning. I don't think it is proper of you to accuse me of attempting to STEAL the island, you are overestimating me.

二、 And I'll tell you the truth that few mainlanders dare to voice his real opinion, or they are subject to believing in what they are told officially, so it's normal you can hardly hear the other side of the mainstream opinion. And it's no different between one mainlander's voice and one million mainlanders' voice. So you can hear the winner players' platitude unanimously after the victory of the game such as thanks for the support and care from our great leaders, the victory is the result of the team's hardworking training.

[ Last edited by cantonboy at 2006-5-25 01:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 19:33:35 |Display all floors
Would you like to answer me the following question: Since the mainland regime claim the sovereignty over Taiwan is legitimate, do you think the Taiwan counterpart claim the sovereignty over the mainland is also legitimate?

Of course, Taiwan can, it makes no difference who claimed who. All I care about is that the claim be done
quickly because this mean a reunification of both land and allow everyone the freedom to access
their rightful land.

I don't think there were any legal rules of the game made by MAO and CHIANG before the civil war broke out, although they once tried to achieve one and failed finally. So the game of the civil war should be applied by the basic rule of logic - a life and death game, no one could claim victory before the other was dead or surrendered. The result of the story was MAO drove CHIANG off the mainland, but no one were ever surrendered or elimintated.
That's the story before 1949. please think it over with your basic reasoning. I don't think it is proper of you to accuse me of attempting to STEAL the island, you are overestimating me.

Well, as long you don't allow us equal access to our Island, you are stealing our Island for your sole
benefit. Are you suggesting that we should shed blood over it?

二、 And I'll tell you the truth that few mainlanders dare to voice his real opinion, or they are subject to believing in what they are told officially, so it's normal you can hardly hear the other side of the mainstream opinion.

That is not the truth, CantonBoy, I have spoken to mainlanders in person and on the Net, and not a
single one feel that Taiwan should be given the rightful ownership of the island and deny the
mainlanders access to the island. Do you really think that the officials can catch everyone on the net?
You are fabricating this story, CantonBoy. Perhaps, you would like to poll this information in China
yourself.

And it's no different between one mainlander's voice and one million mainlanders' voice. So you can hear the winner players' platitude unanimously after the victory of the game such as thanks for the support and care from our great leaders, the victory is the result of the team's hardworking training.

I don't understand your message here. Would you mind help me understand it?

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-5-25 07:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.