Author: forestservan

Taiwan belong to China's tax payers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-15 16:40:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wulfboy at 2006-6-15 12:49
Your vision is that Taiwan will be open for mainlanders to use.  

A vision without action is an illusion.  Your vision has no morally/socially/ethically justifiable action plan, therefore it is an illusion.

True, Vision is always an illusion at start, but for some reason mine had came through more than
80% of the time, and that is good enough of an illusion for me. On the other hand, yours can only
appears in Hollywood or Xbox.

Who do you hope will "give" Taiwan to you and 1.3 billion people?  The Taiwanese will never give it away.  The PLA would never steal it (or would they?).

Of course, criminal always try to hold on to their stolen goods, but in the end, they always regret
of their action.

We have established in previous posts that CCP/PLA action would be stealing.

And sure, anyone can established anything they wish, but what's count is the truth, and that is
something that you are severely lacking.

God blesses all.

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-15 16:44:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joe112 at 2006-6-15 13:26
guys like forestservan and tongluren, are overseas chinese,  they grew up in western nations.  In their whole life they were treated as 2nd class citizens by white men.  never got a white's girls phone number, never competed well in jobs with other white men.  
And now, china has an economic boom.  All of a sudden forest servan feels like superman.  He thinks he is the new CCP speaker.  Dictating about Taiwan..   You are soooo pathetically funny!!!
   hey forest.   N  O spells NO,  the response is NO.  Do you understand English?!!  No means not interested,  won't happen.  No means Taiwan won't join you!   If you have too much ear wax in your ear.  I would be very happy to send you Q tips for free.

Sorry Joe, but  your story need some more tweaking before it has any chance with Hollywood.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 09:25:07 |Display all floors
yep
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.