Views: 2709|Replies: 3

You guys already know?: Chinese GIRL with high heals steps a kitten DEAD!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-15 14:42:05 |Display all floors
pictures: link here
<WARNING!> do not open this link if you CANNOT stand pictures containing cruelty against animals!!!!
http://www2.sdnews.com.cn/soc/2006-3/4_171747.html
ehm...these pictures are NOT end yet... I won't post it here..(BLOOD)...the one who are wondering....can search on google....

maybe MANY local chinese know this already; this UNHUMAN action..killing such smal kitten in PUBLIC!!!

-> the Chinese news mentioned:  " many many people added her QQ and ALL SCOLDED at her
she replied: "so what? this is my own style of experience, they won't understand..."

more info added: someone on internet downloaded a normal video about animals and was so shocked  seeing a girl  who stepped a rabit DEAD, then a kitten, then a dog" he stopped watching it after that... he was so shocked...."

some people even came up with WANTED -PRIZE; 1000 RMB who finds her!,  there are people who are willing to give out 2000 and 5000  RMB as reward!"

now this discussion has been going around in whole China, whether she (also in general) can be punished by the law...........
ofcourse they are MANY MANy different opinions, but I know most of them are all WITH to punish her...........(cause until now there is now law for mistreating or killing animals...in China)...

shout out your opinion here!!! :)

cheers

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-3-15 03:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 16:28:22 |Display all floors

You already done this one already!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 16:31:07 |Display all floors
yes, I know it .

The law can't punish the woman but God will!!!

Poor ketten!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 20:42:34 |Display all floors
the woman has been identified. she was forsaked by het husband.  but divorce can't be an excuse for
crashing  kittens.  i read a piece of news  just now on sohu that she apologized to all the
netizens for her bad manner.  but she can't  compensate for the cats that she has crashed.

god will damn her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.