Post time 2006-3-19 16:51:45 |Display all floors

I say ban cigarettes!

That's what chewing tobacco is for!
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 04:51:45 |Display all floors
Eww! Yuck!

I visited a rural area of the US a while back, and noticed some of the items behind the counter at a little store. They had about 20 varieties of chewing tobacco, and about 3 varieties of condoms, along with cigarettes, etc. I just had to comment and tell the clerk that where I come from (a city area) it would be the opposite - twenty different kinds of condoms and only 3-4 kinds of chewing tobacco! He thought that was a funny observation. It was true!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 05:33:00 |Display all floors
At least people chewing tobacco don't harm MY hearlth ;)
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 12:32:26 |Display all floors
good point! :)

"...don't harm MY hearlth "
(does that accent mean you're from Beijing? I think I'm catching on to this Chinese stuff)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 17:33:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-3-22 12:32
good point! :)

"...don't harm MY hearlth "
(does that accent mean you're from Beijing? I think I'm catching on to this Chinese stuff)

Nah... I just don't proofread and type too quickly.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 04:51:00 |Display all floors
Why do you smoke?  Because it calms down the symptoms of schizophenia
Why did you start to smoke? I was being an arse
At what age did you start smoking? 17
Do you realise the harm that smoking is causing you? ahaha almost every detail
Do you respect the rights of non-smokers? absolutely
Do you wish you could quit smoking? makes no difference to me... although there are days when I wish I didn't smoke
Do you like the after-smell of smoke on your clothes, in your hair? Truth is, smokers can't smell the smoke on them most of the time (except the smell on their hands if any)
Do you want to have yellowed-teeth and bad skin? hmmm do you have to be a smoker to have these?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 04:58:09 |Display all floors

Thanks!

Good answers ...

Surely "life" and "death" are big differences? Avoiding things which could be fatal must be a good idea?

I hope you can have more days when you wish you didn't smoke! You are an intelligent person and young - you don't really need smoking :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.