Author: hellen1815

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-29 15:41:34 |Display all floors
talk about sex?
you've got a hot topic to attract us,
well ,as my opinion,sex must be higher than phisical needs,
otherwise,what's the differences between human beings and animals.
I have no sence of discrimination about animals; )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 13:46:52 |Display all floors

my opinion

i have married. my wife and i make love twice a week. it is just a normal thing.

it is not like the erotic stories in the literatures for me. probably, somebody else may have strong sex drive and be active on sex intercouse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 18:04:17 |Display all floors
u know, China is a tranditional country, with long long history so that it can not be changed at short notice.
in all ages, it is inequality when refer to man and women.
such as a man may have several wife in the ancientry,it is ok for them. in a short word, man and women can not stand in a line forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 04:28:07 |Display all floors
Wow! I see that you still talk about sex... "don't talk just kiss" (Right Said Fred) and make love
----------------
TVaxn.com - media domain for sale

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 09:25:05 |Display all floors
Yeah,i really don't think our traditional attitude towards sex can changed a lot in short time.

btw, the different opinion between east and west about the virgin really doesn't matter, just reflect the different way o thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.