Author: hellen1815

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-13 12:56:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 3-13-2006 12:51
I'm not a guy, so I can't speak for them... however, I would say in America, almost no guy really wants to marry a virgin. Those who do make such a request are usually very religious. Then, of cour ...

Dang, what do we have here???

Yeah, I'd say I'll take a virgin without blinking an eye.    

Sex etiquette can be quickly learned...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:58:47 |Display all floors
If she's a virgin, basically, she's got one automatic brownie point if she's young.

If she's not, well, there's no points loss as this can be expected...at least if they are over 20 it can be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 13:05:05 |Display all floors
Agreed--not just for marriage, but exclusive relationships, too. Though it's much easier and less scarring to get rid of a boyfriend than a husband, I'd bet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 13:12:40 |Display all floors
Yeah, it's easier because there's no legal binding....

YOu can get rid of him and maybe even change your mind a week later, but you can't do that with a spouse.

back to main topic....sorta

Didn't China recently pass a law that allows students to get married?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 13:14:55 |Display all floors
I would say in America, almost no guy really wants to marry a virgin.

But in china, things are very different .

Chinese men, look at what it is like in America.
We really need to learn something from them.
My meaning is not doing all the same with American, but we should make some change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 13:20:58 |Display all floors
I think that those men who get divorced just because  he found that his wife was not virgin after marriage are very foolish, it is brought by the rotten feudal ideas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 13:27:02 |Display all floors
First thing is first, the only policy we should have in terms of 'sex' are: using protection when having it and do not have sex with others when your 'committed' or 'married'. Also, you can have sex for fun or for love depending on what is your current state *single/in love*. Further, it's definately true that lots of men prefer a virgin for that whole pristine/innocent feeling. However, growing up from the west I can assure you, its one of those unrealistic expectations. Finally, if a man wants a virgin, it's only fair if he stays that way or we would be playing the game of double standard.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.