Author: hellen1815

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-13 11:54:38 |Display all floors
Husbands and wives should be exclusive in their sexual relations--they entered a committment to love only each other and, presumably, to only have sex with each other. Having sex with someone else is very good grounds for divorce. I suppose if they agreed to allow it, that would be one thing, but the traditional view is to not have sex with anyone besides your spouse after you marry.

As for guys who want to do it all night, I don't think that's sick, but I would tell him, "I need to rest!" As much as they like to say they can, I think most guys would get tired after a few times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:06:47 |Display all floors
I want to know if you want to marry a girl who is not a virgin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:10:49 |Display all floors
or if you are cheated to get married with such girl, will you get divorce with her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:48:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 3-13-2006 11:23
I guess that those who come here are usually the ones with open-minded, which only account for the minority of all chinese.

I want to ask one question:
Do you mind your wife or gf have sex act ...

yes!

and absolutely yes!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:49:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 3-13-2006 12:06
I want to know if you want to marry a girl who is not a virgin?

yes!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:51:01 |Display all floors
I'm not a guy, so I can't speak for them... however, I would say in America, almost no guy really wants to marry a virgin. Those who do make such a request are usually very religious. Then, of course, there are the hypocrites who want virgins but who themselves are not. Still, I think most guys here prefer a girl who knows what she's doing in bed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 12:52:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 3-13-2006 11:54
Husbands and wives should be exclusive in their sexual relations--they entered a committment to love only each other and, presumably, to only have sex with each other. Having sex with someone else is very good grounds for divorce. I suppose if they agreed to allow it, that would be one thing, but the traditional view is to not have sex with anyone besides your spouse after you marry.

I don't think that holds true just  for marriage.  If you are in some sort of sexual relationship it's my belief you shouldn't be having sex with anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.