Author: xiao-meow

....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-15 06:33:29 |Display all floors
I have no idea why she is not talking to me.  If nothing else i always thought we would be good freinds because we had become so close over the last 8 months.  I will see her online after com ing home from work and say hello and then she will not reply and then logs out? Whats that all about! Even when i have fallen out with someone I have always wanted to iron things out.  China went really well had a fantastic time...yeah and the photos prove that but since I have got back to england its like there is a sudden change in her.  Even when we do chat its only briefly...I need to sort things out one way or the other...just difficult with us being so far apart.  I do not want to let her go but maybe that choice has already been made?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 06:49:53 |Display all floors

Hmmm ...

Can you call her? Instead of just using MSN?

How did you think you left things when you left China?

Yeah, you cannot maintain this unknowing state - it will do your head in! I have one scenario (and it sucks): you made the effort to go all the way to China so whatever she felt during your visit she would certainly not want to offend you. So after you left maybe she has different feelings or maybe the distance confuses her or maybe she has different expectations ...

Ok, sorry I am clutching at straws here ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 07:01:10 |Display all floors
Thanks for that and I think i know you are right.  I can call her we need to have the chat atleast then I can move on. Will let you know how it goes, time for some Zzzzzzzz now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 08:04:21 |Display all floors

I edit the post title myself or otherwise to change Avatar to..to ..bahahahaharr

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 08:56:57 |Display all floors
gsmusasia-
"her english vocabulary consists of hello, sit, eat and bye bye."

Isn't that all a mother in law NEEDS to say??? LOL... I think her choice of words to learn is so appropriate, that's cute!

dryrain -
It sounds like you need to insist on a conversation, even if it's painful or it means it's over. I hope you can get her to at least talk to you about what's going on.
hugs for dryrain

Ok kitty, just so you don't get jealous, hugs for you too, I know what this thread is about. Learn a lesson, then forgive yourself and move on....:hug: :hug: :hug:
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.