Author: xiao-meow

....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-12 11:58:03 |Display all floors

This fault is criminal to myself and to one I love

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 12:00:28 |Display all floors

Xiao, please don't be so hard on yourself

You got drunk and had a fling.  That doesn't make you bad; it just shows that you're human.

I was glad to read in other threads that you are in love.  I didn't realize that he is on the other side of the world.  Long distance relationships are hard to maintain without some problems.  My future wife and I had a long distance relationship for about a year.  During that time each of us was tempted, and neither of us were angels.  We moved on with our lives and are still married today after more than 30 years.

Time to move on.  At least you should be able to better understand the temptations that others have given in to.  Best of luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 12:03:08 |Display all floors

I want to be an angel again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 12:22:12 |Display all floors
I am not trying to be the mean one here but im just trying to be realistic. I want you to feel this misery and take this a lesson that will make you NEVER want to do again. I gone through a long-distance relationship when I first was  a freshmen in University. It was my my highschool gf that wanted to make it work, so I agreed and I withheld myself from numerous social events with the goal to see her when I finish my semester. While I was alone on a few Friday nights and I was an athelete at my university so this is NOT common. During the middle of the semester a few good friends of mine back home told me some of the recent things she been doing while I been away. This devastated me, I felt as if nothing was sacred anymore in this world, people forgive and forget but also forget the pain now. I confronted her with all emotions and she sobbingly responded "I just couldn't help myself"...well maybe im not being as 'understanding' as some of the liberals westerners but SHIT there was plenty of times where I was tempted but I maintained will power for the sake of the person I love. People now a days have no will-power and repent their sins and dont even retrospectively look back with regret.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 04:26:47 |Display all floors

Well ...

Originally posted by xiao-meow at 12-3-2006 03:50 AM
I was drunk and couldnt make clear decision on my future.

That is one good reason why I don't drink ...

I used to drink but gave up when I reached 21. I felt that I had consumed my fair share of alcohol at uni and done enough crazy things
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 06:24:03 |Display all floors

Great!

Now the whole world know what you did last summer.
Xiao, if you don't tell him, he will never know. Also, who knows whether he had done the same mistake or not? So I hope you stop feeling bad and move on. (If I were you, I would probably have drunk a little bit more so that I wouldn't remember what happened--kidding.)
Take it easy, kitty!
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 09:03:35 |Display all floors

yes...I should keep more personal but too late as too dramatic behave

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.