Could you share your New Year plan with us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-18 14:50:42 |Display all floors

For me

i have all of these but i need a flexible job and a good plan for future

[ Last edited by lillianfang at 2006-1-18 02:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 14:53:49 |Display all floors

For me

money is important but not everything. A life partner is one of the important things. I don't want to be alone. Even if u had eveything but nobody share with u, what a pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 15:43:31 |Display all floors

These are so far from me!

I just graduated from university last year, all the things mentioned above seems so far from me!

There is no possobility to afford a housing in Shanghai for me now, either the car.

In the new year I hope I can meet a great oppotunity to join a nice company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 17:01:17 |Display all floors
since i was graduated last july,it is not possible for me to have those things in hand.I have already quitted the current job with a view to finding another one,in hope of landing the post of english project assistant which is always the desired job in my mind.
having shared the stories presented by all of you,i feel the sense of belonging,we are all belonging to same circle struggling in the city,with various goals to realize,believing that our dream will come true one day as long as we never stop the efforts.
some one among the people here have already made some achievements in the pursue of success,still others are on the way to accomplishment, wish you all a lucky 2006.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 16:38:55 |Display all floors

i am going to have a car

at the beginning of 2006, i plan to buy a car. then to have more outing is expected this year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-20 10:57:11 |Display all floors

Big change for my life

Just like you guys, I also have many expecting for my life in 2006.

Firstly, I want to end my working contract with my current company, which I served  over 12 years old, be frank with you, it is very difficult for me to make such a decision. due to I worked my present company  so long and llots of  fag at doing by me year by year, my heyday has also been distributed this company. though my bosss appreciate my working ability, but my boss comes from Taiwan and I am a Chinese, Taiwanese can't  trust Mainland of China at all. hope to become an owner with my classmate in this year.

Secondly, I will buy a brand-new car of  French or German  as a present  to my wife. I am hereby recommend you guys who wants buy Japanese car to give up your ideas, why you don't  choose cars from Korea or Europe?Talking about car itself, car made by Korea is cheaper than Japanese car, European car quality is best , that is common comments by most poeple, moreover, Japanese isn't  really humanism with our Chinese, it is a real fact ,please do believe it(I contacted with Japanese over 12 years on business).

Third, counrties at the southeast of Asia is my favorite destination of oversea trip in 2006.

Final, wish good lucky to me and my families and all of reading this post.

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2006-1-20 11:40:23 |Display all floors

Sorry, I bought a Japanese car

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.