Author: chinadaily

Could you share your New Year plan with us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-11 22:10:12 |Display all floors

Brave heart

In the new year(2006), i just take the brave heart to face all challenge! Maybe sometimes i feel lonely, but i don't afraid. I know what i want and what i don't want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 10:40:41 |Display all floors
only have my own house, no car, no overseas trip.
in 2006, no plan  for car and overseas trip.

but i am sure i will go abroad someday just for travel.

car?  i am an environmentalist,  if u live in urban area, do u think it's necessary to own one?

let's  contribute our joint efforts to a better future, especially better environment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 00:31:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanjuan at 2006-1-10 11:59
To be rich is glorious? so shame on me as I can only give a trio of no. No house, no car, no exotic trip.
Well luckily enough i still harbor strong hope that oneday I'll pocket of all of them, no ...

good  attitude to your life makes you have better life!

i agree with your point of view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 10:16:41 |Display all floors

environmentalist?

Vince, appreciate your belief that you do not want to buy a car, in order to protect the environment.

that 's great.

but,  with the time passing, can you resist the temptation to be a car-owners in the future?  doubt it.

by the way, there are growing technology that restricts the fumes coming out of a car.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 11:58:36 |Display all floors

LUCKY

I am very lucky,bought house in year 2004 and car in year 2005,enjoy a lots

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 12:01:16 |Display all floors

travel

planning business travel to USA and ITALY in year 2006

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 08:51:59 |Display all floors

What a poor student!

I think I will be insulated all of the 3 charming things at least 3 years because I am a student who pursue my doctor degree in XX University.

Driving in Beijing is the most terrible experience for me. (The car belongs to my friend, not mine.)

But I am so lucky that i have travelled all of the provinces of China except $$ & Sinkiang. When I was a highschool student, I had been to the USA for 2 month as an exchange student. That's a dreamlike trip. Thanks to my parents. I love them so much. That's Why I am "GOOD GOOD STUDY, DAY DAY UP!" And I will satisfy every  wish they want when I earn much money(the root of evil).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.